May 18, 2010

Pei Ming's Birthday Celebration


We headed to Sakae sushi for buffet after school today to celebrate PM's birthday ! Was so looking forward it ! Meeeee loveeeee sushiiiii !


But now.. I'm kinda sick of it :S


2 things that happened during the plan just now that I find it quite erm.. Funny. Lols.
Firstly, Lenice and I went to NTUC to buy a lighter to light up the candle for the cake later then the auntie at the cashier was like asking us in a joking/giggling manner, ''Is it for cigarettes?''.
From our innocent faces *ahem ahem*, even the auntie knows that we don't smoke =)


Secondly, both Lenice and I don't know how to use a lighter. Yes, you didn't see it wrongly.
We don't know how. We scared to get burn, that's why. Now I find that both of us are quite similar in certain areas . Hees. So we approached someone else to light up the candle for us. And half-way through.. WW brought PM up and saw everything.
And ta da~ But well, good experience though. Kekee.


PM, hopes you enjoy today and the little surprise we gave to you although it went a bit..
You know what I mean ya. Hees.



Sushiii.. ^^



*Yum yum yum*



To me, it doesn't mean that the most expensive plates (pink & red ) tastes better.
*Hmm*





Happy Birthday PM ! :D


Alamak, where am I :S



No comments: