May 2, 2010

I met a stalker


I have a interesting title in this post, don't you agree with me? =)

And that stalker are none other than my.. Beloved eldest sister and her boyfriend.
Something happened (blah X3) and she was asking me where am I and I told her and all.

After some time, she called me again asking me where am I as she wants me to help her buy some food to eat. She even makes it so real that she said something like this, ''I'll call you again later, I check on the website what I wanna eat first'' .

Then a while later, she called asking ''Where are you? (Asking the exact place) (Then I told her) Oh, then never mind. Not much food to eat down there ''.

Minutes later.. Both of them appeared infront of me and qad giggling.
Hmm, so ya.. People, be careful and more aware if your siblings ask too much about
where you are =)



Eye-bags couple. Kekee ^^



No comments: