May 23, 2010

First experience at Bistro


Went to Bistro for the first time on Pei Ming's acutal birthday..
The first expeience was.. Really bad.
I'm referring to the food :S


Mid-sem test is coming.. COMING ! Oh man.
So fast ! Why why why..


The more I wanna study, the more I sleep. Because studying makes me wanna sleep.
This is bad. And I'm not really satisfied with my fnb test marks.






Main course, coleslaw, drink and soup for 6 bucks.
The soup of the day was corn soup. Very corn-y. Get very sick of it after few spoons =/
Hence, didn't finish it. How rare.
The main dish taste like.. No taste. Seriously.
I seldom say food taste bad, this is one of the few.



=)



2 comments:

Enzaiizi said...

lols.. go changi de bistro.. to eat.. =P
there de food nice.. but quite expensive.. =x

Pamy said...

Changi bistro? Where?
The Bistro I'm referring here is in my school de. Hees.