May 16, 2009

SA1 is over!



This obviously shows the result of studying and mugging too much for exams.Look.
Okay,just kidding =)
So yea~ SA1 is over. Like finally..? ( Usual phrase ) *Laughs*
Gonna rest for these few days and start studying/practising for mother tongue already.
About like..16 more days to 'O' level mother tongue..!
That's really fast. I got a kind of feeling..That i won't do well for the June paper and has to re-take my 'O' level mother tongue again end of this year.
Of course i won't want.Who will..? It's better to take a subject lesser right..?
I'm just aiming for a B3 and i will be satisfied :D
I hope i won't have to re-take ( obviously ) . I hope the feeling i had is wrong =(

* Yawn *
I believe it's gonna be about 1am plus after i finish posting this.
My dark circles are getting worse. During exams,i slept not any earlier than 1am.
The latest was about going to 4 am when i'm about to sleep..?
I was so exhausted that i couldn't really hear my alarm ringing..!
Oh gosh..
But this time isn't as bad as the previous time.
The previous time every paper i slept at around 3am plus =/
I just won't learn my lesson to study earlier in advance. And i slacked again during the
weekends and public holidays. Bad enough. Sobs.
Hardest paper this time i think is A.Maths Paper 2.
Scoring an ace in A.Maths seems hard for me now.
And chemistry isn't that easy after all.I prefer physics =)

Gonna change my blog url soon since this no longer means anything.
After exams today, went out with Letty sweety to celebrate .
It's been quite some times since we last went out together.
Before that,we spent like an hour plus talking on the phone on where to go. * Laughs *
So coincident, both of us wear top with hoodie, without discussing about it.
Telepathy eh :D
Went to watch the movie '' 17 again '' ,and i find it average bah.



But don't you find Zac Efron,like..Oh-so-charming..? :D
After that,walked around the 3 malls down there.And went to chit-chat at a place near her house estate. It seems like our conversation can be never ending. Hees.
We talked almost everything, so glad to have a close/good friend like her =)
You're the best larhs sweety :D
It's getting late,so send her home and went home myself. Kinda scary =/
Plus..I'm not gonna wear the new shoes i wore today these few days/weeks/months.
It hurts like.. I ' limp' back home when i'm near the school area because i really couldn't stand it.
Eyes seem to stare. But i don't care. It just hurt too much.
And realised i have a serious blister on my left small toe.
The skin was about to peel off by itself. *Yucks*
And it hurts so much when it touches water =(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING PPL..!!!
Miss you so much,let's meet up some day together with nini! :D
And please stop growing..!You're too tall..! If not when i stand beside you i will look short.Hees!

I'm tired..
So gonna end my post here.
Good night..! =)

To Cyril:Your words are hurting.I'm not a pig =(

2 comments:

Poh. said...

AWWWWWWWW thank you so much Darling!
Yes i miss you so much too):
Who's nini? haha i'll ask qiyuan along! haha.
Seeyou soon! :D

Pamy said...

Welcome. Hees.
Misss you tooooo =(
Nini is syafawani..! *Giggles*
Ask him along..?I will be shy..!
Haha. Take care darling!