About 11 more days to 'O' level mother tongue.
I felt gulity when i heard people practicing for it,but i'm still not doing anything!
Sigh.
Tomorrow gonna be NPCC Annal Camp,but i have no mood for it.
Will last for 3 days. Which means i'm not gonna practise Chinese for 3 days.
Ohmy.. And i believe when i reached home on Sunday i will be too tired and will sleep
for the whole day =/
Power uh ? *Giggles*
Mid-year examination papers results are out.
I scored like
No ACE this time round T_T Mostly Bs .
Sobs.
Actually when you think about it..
60+ / 100 marks not bad right?
But when you convert it to A1,A2,B3,B4 etc etc..The results are quite bad.
Imagine 5 subject B4 , for L1R4 will be 20 points -.-
I MUST WORK HARD..!
I'm aiming for about 12 points. I must get an A2 for each subject.
I MUST..!
I'm gonna study for my chinese later on. *Promise* =)
I will not blog or plurk for the next 3 days.
Do miss me..! :D
I will miss sleeping~
I will miss bathing at home~
I will miss eating slowly~
And lastly..I don't wanna get tan..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment