a.. ? Oh & response to tag. Should have said hi!
But..I'm shy!Hees.
white dot white dot!!hahas!miss you much larr..let meet out one day!
Shhhh..!It's a secret between both of us!Miss me..?I will blush you know =PYea,sure.After my 'O' level?HAHA!
waaa!eh long lehx.. lyk tat almost one year din meet up go out lehx.. lols.. blush more? naber see u blush b4.. hahas..
Haha!Okay lo,then meet you during your birthday if possible.So this is less than a year =P*Shy*
lols.. lyk tis oso can arr? hahas..ok larr.. at least better den din meet.. hahas..
I so good hor..? :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
a.. ?
Oh & response to tag. Should have said hi!
But..I'm shy!
Hees.
white dot white dot!!
hahas!
miss you much larr..
let meet out one day!
Shhhh..!
It's a secret between both of us!
Miss me..?I will blush you know =P
Yea,sure.
After my 'O' level?HAHA!
waaa!
eh long lehx.. lyk tat almost one year din meet up go out lehx..
lols.. blush more? naber see u blush b4.. hahas..
Haha!Okay lo,then meet you during your birthday if possible.
So this is less than a year =P
*Shy*
lols..
lyk tis oso can arr? hahas..
ok larr.. at least better den din meet.. hahas..
I so good hor..? :D
Post a Comment