Camwhore early in the morning during camp *Giggles*
Back from the camp on Saturday's night due to some reasons.
Last Friday,down with flu and sore throat early in the morning = horrible.
I thought that it was just for a while,but..No. Gonna be
Went to SAC for Mother Tongue coaching and the flu got worse.
MT coaching ended and i went home. I was so tired by then.
If i was to lie on my bed,i gonna fall sleep immediately and not attending the camp.
Somehow,i just drag myself there.
Packets and packets and packets was used.
I felt like my nose was gonna fall any moment and it was sooo red .
Ever thought of using toilet roll too. But nah,i didn't use.
Other of my squadmates which are still in the school didn't attend the camp on
the first day. Sobs.
Anyway,gonna elaborate only on some parts of the camps.
First night of the camp had a night back to Changi Village and back to school.
Sound familar? Yep,my squad went 3 years ago.
And this time,i wasn't feeling well again.
Didn't really wanted to go actually,but still went for it.
I feel that my physical fitness is getting bad. Not even half way to Changi Village
i felt exhausted totally. I was like.. '' When are we going to reach thereeee? ''
Starting of the walk,the cadets was like chit-chatting with one another.
Half way through,all kept quiet and continued walking. Too tired i guess.
Appreciate some of the cadets who came to entertainted me with some cold
jokes or came up to chat with me when i am in the screen saver mode.
So finallyyyyyyy..We reached Changi Village. Like..FINALLY!
Had about half an hour ( i think ) to eat there. After that,headed off to school again.
But before that,i saw my cousin,Edmund, down there o.O
Kinda surprised. And i '' complained '' to him how tired i am =/
Walk and walk and walk. And i wonder whether will i faint half-way through.
It was seriously freaking very tired for ME.
I felt like my legs gonna break any time. But i must have determination..!
You can't expect me to take cab back to school right -.-
Quite a bad example.
And we walked like..for 5 HOURS..!!! I MAKE IT..!!! WOOO~
Shopping for a few hours i will feel tired and what do you think about this.. More worse.
But anyway,the main point is..I MAKE IT! :D
I swear if i'm going to camp back as a instructor or what i'm not gonna go for the walk anymore!!! =X
Had a 3 hours sleep and get up the next morning. Blah blah blah.
Next focus point - Wet activities.
I finally get to participate in the wet activities!
It's about two years since i last participated in wet activities due to some
particular reasons. It was funnnnnnnnnn :D
I miss it~ I love playing with water~ I love sabotaging the cadets~ I am bad~ HAHA
Actually i don't intend to get wet until Azman came to pur water on me.
So ya.. I got wet in the end =P
At night when campfire was about to start,oh..Some of my squadmats ( girls )
came down..!Guess they miss me tons and tons and tons. *Opsss*
Of course i mis them to pieces too =)
And time really flies.
I'm gonna really pass out this year and no more next year for me again.
And my curse is broken..!
Because every camps i attend since i was Sec 1 i will always somehow injured myself
during Annual Camp, but this time i did not..! YAHOO~
Now,my voice is very sexyyyyy ( you get what i mean ) .
Somehow it get more worse. Sore throat is getting better BUT coughing came.
Gosh,i really hope i recover soon before next Monday.
If not it gonna interupt me doing my examination.
And i guess my coughing will irritate myself and the rest who are sitting next me.
Sometimes,i just can't stand my 2nd sister.
She always expect me to do something for her like helping her to buy something
when i don't intend to go out on that day or following days.
But if i don't help her,she will be angry and throw her temper.
IF it was me who asked her to buy, she won't. SHE WON'T .
Don't you think that is very unfair?
Is all elder sisters in the world like this?
No comments:
Post a Comment