I have not showered and I'm feeling really down.
Is this what I'm going to face the many more Mondays to come? Hope it will ends after the next operation. Please.
I guess today is partly because I was late. Well.. I reached 8am, on the dot. Luckily JY gave me a call, if not I'm so screwed. Panicked like no one's business when I saw the time which was 7.15am. Crap. Lesson learn? Not to sleep so late the day before. But you can't blame us.. Too much things to learn (last minute) and how you except how us to be able to fall asleep?
Yes yes.. Excuses.
Partially is also because both of my punctuality and grooming are zero since I came late. I thought I could scored full marks for that component. Now? Dream on. Yes, striving to be a perfectionist. But far away from it.
Because of something else as well.. Argh.
Is this what I'm going to face the many more Mondays to come? Hope it will ends after the next operation. Please.
I guess today is partly because I was late. Well.. I reached 8am, on the dot. Luckily JY gave me a call, if not I'm so screwed. Panicked like no one's business when I saw the time which was 7.15am. Crap. Lesson learn? Not to sleep so late the day before. But you can't blame us.. Too much things to learn (last minute) and how you except how us to be able to fall asleep?
Yes yes.. Excuses.
Partially is also because both of my punctuality and grooming are zero since I came late. I thought I could scored full marks for that component. Now? Dream on. Yes, striving to be a perfectionist. But far away from it.
Because of something else as well.. Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment