Few days had past, and maybe I'm fine already. Perhaps.
Some of you saw that in my twitter and thought I'm emo or what because of my previous blog post about SSM, but nah.. It's not because of SSM stuffs. Shouldn't worry too much about SSM stuffs because it's gonna be fine (I hope). Plus the latest news I heard was that the instructors will decrease the number of guests. So ya..
Something that had happened was actually something serious, I would say. I don't wanna talk much about it anymore, because I don't feel good whenever I think about that, and I will break down. So let's not talking about it anymore. Don't think that I am making small things big because you have not been through what I had went through. It sucks, big time.
This week has been very bad for me, I would say. Very. Maybe I should go to the temple and pray soon.
Putting all those unhappy stuffs aside, I would like to thank some of my current classmates who were there for me when those things happened, and supported me. Not forgetting PM as well. I really appreciate it, really :)
Some of you saw that in my twitter and thought I'm emo or what because of my previous blog post about SSM, but nah.. It's not because of SSM stuffs. Shouldn't worry too much about SSM stuffs because it's gonna be fine (I hope). Plus the latest news I heard was that the instructors will decrease the number of guests. So ya..
Something that had happened was actually something serious, I would say. I don't wanna talk much about it anymore, because I don't feel good whenever I think about that, and I will break down. So let's not talking about it anymore. Don't think that I am making small things big because you have not been through what I had went through. It sucks, big time.
This week has been very bad for me, I would say. Very. Maybe I should go to the temple and pray soon.
Putting all those unhappy stuffs aside, I would like to thank some of my current classmates who were there for me when those things happened, and supported me. Not forgetting PM as well. I really appreciate it, really :)

No comments:
Post a Comment