May 23, 2011

Disappointed

Feeling kind of disappointed with myself.


I'm not satisfied with my performance today, I know I can do better. Although I plan things ahead with my waitresses, things still didn't go the way as it was planned. I felt it was kind of screwed up.


I know I can speak better, perhaps louder, and more confident as well. Smile more. Screw the menu deeper into my mind. Ya, this is the first operation. But I think this shouldn't be my excuse for not doing well.


But I'm really touched with the comments given by the guests. Especially the 10 student guests which came in as my station first guests. Although the number was shocking, like really, their comments was as well. In a good way though. They are so nice! :) The teachers' comments are encouraging as well. I think Mr K.B. , my fnb tutor last time couldn't recognise me. Lols. And I even serve the CCM course manager! At first, I thought he was just some fnb related teacher until one of my waitress told me about it :/


If I were to rate myself, maybe a 2-2.5 out of 5.


Garlic garlic GARLIC.

No comments: