May 18, 2011

Mystery shopping!


Headed out to The Cathay with my group mates for our BESE assignment! Oh gosh.. The queue was super long please! Public holiday you see.. Luckily we queue infront of another group of ten people. But in the end, they were also seated first - outdoor. Because we don't want to be seated outdoor. Heeee.


Side track a bit, I'm not being discipline this semester! I took cab to school today! This is rare, for me. More than half of my one day allowance is gone just like this.. Sad. I should have just be late for my tutorial. This is the second time this semester that I took a cab to school! Big sigh! I don't remember taking a cab to school last semester, or maybe only once.


And now.. This week is only the forth week and it is already the second time. Oh man. Someone should really wakes me up. I hope this will be the last time in this semester! Someone should really scold me about this :(



Photobucket
Linsay & Sharina
Waiting for our food to arrive~



Photobucket
Mang Teng & Erina :)



Photobucket
My dish, heeheee. Don't like the pasta salad :S



Photobucket
With MT's dish :P



Photobucket
:)



Photobucket
Went to Frolick to do our projects! I didn't know they have such cute chairs! ^.^



Photobucket
I still prefer Yoghurt Plus :)



Photobucket
Cute little post cards! It's been so long since I see post cards >.<



Photobucket
Inside joke. Kekee.



Photobucket
I bought rainbow donuts!



Photobucket
@ one dollar. So.. 25 cents for each donut. So cheap! Heehee! So aunty of me :P
Tear off the one dollar sticker and my brother thought I bought it at $3.50. Hohooo.



Photobucket
Ewww.. Blue cheese what cheese whatever cheese. Reminds me of fnb :S



Photobucket
Happy shopping!



Off to post photos on Facebook and continue to do my BESE homework. Must must finish by tomorrow! Don't be lazy, Pamy!

No comments: