Although I just blogged about the previous post about celebrating with Twinny's birthday,
i think that creating another post for this would be better.
Don't spoil the nice atmosphere down there.
Am I talking logically? I think I do. Yes I do.
YES, projects are crazy!
Well.. I mean some of it. Some are hard and some are manageable.
Can you actually believe that I spent my day yesterday in school with my groupmates
from 10am plus and I reached home nearly 12am??? Oh gosh. This is crazy.
I hope I will never have this kind of experience again!
That's not the end. I continued editing our project stuffs until 4am plus and then I went to sleep.
Wow, I'm so mentally strong and fit. Kekee.
Another crazy project will be the fnb project.
I think it will be even harder than InHT. Both are related to my course one. Doesn't that mean the projects in year 2 and year 3 will be like this kind? FILA chart and all and shit?!! Opssss.
Not shit. What I meant was sheet =)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I shall sleep early tonight! I had only 3 hours plus of sleep last night!
I need my beauty sleep !
No comments:
Post a Comment