
If you're wondering how come my top and the top from my previous post are the same, the thing is.. Both photos are actually taken on the same day =P
Met up with the 'Russians' after so long! A few months already. Miss them so much!
Unfortunately, Heza couldn't meet up with us at all. Seri and Jaymie left after a while.
Left me and Qing Yan alone. Sobs.
I can never deny I really miss the 'Russians' ! The first group of friends I knew and became close with in TP. The period of staying at the Temasek Green was really enjoyable and memorable.
Miss having lunch with them, doing something secret to them, late night talks etc etc!
I really miss Qing Yan's voice, when I met her that day. Ahhhh. I also miss her eating food with me slowly. Loveeeeee. I also love the other 'Russians' too la :D
So sweet, thanks <3
No comments:
Post a Comment