June 8, 2010

New camera?


I feel like getting a camera of my own ! The camera in the photo above is my brother's one.
Yep, I will normally use his camera or my mobile to take photos.


My 2nd sister will be getting hers during this coming IT fair. Tempt me to buy also.
Mooooooooo~


But well.. I won't be getting one in the near future. It costs quite a sum of money and I don't wanna see my pocket burning a big hole ya. But but.. I really wanna a camera of my own!


Whatever whatever.. It's okay.
I am forever procrastinating. Whether in studies or other stuffs. Last time I said I want to perm my hair, and end up I didn't. I wanna dye my hair, but I didn't. Blah blah blah.
I shall try to procrastinate lesser in studies ! =/



Current me: Nerdy who can't wear contact lens at the moment with naked face cam whoring ! Beware ~ ^^











No comments: