Guess what..?
I don't have a proper voice to talk today.
I mean really.You can ask my colleagues about it.
That's so sad.
And of course i can't pick up calls,so went to help out with the admin department.
That's boring.
I think tomorrow will go there too.
My voice doesn't seem to get better.
Hopefully,miracle happens =D
I tried picking up some calls,and the customers can't hear me clearly.
Gosh,lucky they didn't complain me. Haha!
I'm gonna try my best to let customer to rate my service 5/5..!
Now all the newbies have 5/5 rated service by customers except for me.
That's so sad lor.
Now,my voice is like so sexy okay. And i mean real '' sexy '' .
LAUGHS*
Maybe..I can try to prank call people.
Hees.
Get to know some of the NPCC cadets and instructors went to HongKong
and Macau for a NPCC trip.
Wah..So good..!
I also want. Haha.
Voice voice please recover soon..! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment