December 31, 2008

Today is mum's off day so have a home-cooked dinner.
Yum yum~ =D

Recently,i had fall sick. Which lasted for about five days.
It wasn't like the usual one.
My fever was up to the highest of 39 degree.
I went to see the doctor twice.
I was very afraid that my brain got damaged and i become a retard.
My temperature went up,then down,then up and down again.
I got high fever,flu,sore throat,cough and ___________ .
That was terrible.
I have being eating medicines and drinking plain water.
There was a point in time i don't feel like drinking any plain water and medicines.
I'm still having cough and i'm not having my cough medicine =/
I have been falling sick easily since i start working.
Gosh,what is happening.

Talking about working..
It came to an end already. Gonna say it was a good working experience for me.
Good pay too for a student like me. Giggling*
Didn't attend my last day of work since i'm sick.
Shouldn't have went to work on last Wednesday,Christmas Eve,when i'm already not feeling well. Greedy me. Because of the 1.5 pay. Hees.
Colleagues gave me christmas presents.
And that was sweet. With chocolates and etc..
Yum yum~
And i spent the whole Christmas week resting at home T_T

Another little achievement that i had this holidays.
Which is..My eldest sister just taught me how to swim..!
I don't admit that i really know how to swim,but maybe i can say i know a little.
I got breatheless easily..Is it common for a beginner like me..?
The flourine make my hair all tangled together =(

School is starting..
Soon.. Real soon..In 2 days time.
Ohmy..Am i dreaming or what.
I will miss walking school with ni.
Seeing the friends that i used too last time too.

No comments: