My results wasn't very good.
I wonder how am i going to survive it through next year preparing for 'O' level examinations.
Got 7 points for 'N' level results if you're wondering how much i got.
I didn't fail my english..!
Good news good news.
I got 3 points for that ( happy ) .
And the next two other subjects will be A.Maths and Humanities,both grade 2.
Thanks for Mrs.Mani who makes my grade 2 possible and friends ( Simin,Ashiq etc )
who taughty me A.Maths.
And for humanities,i never dream that i will get a 2.
As you read previously,you should know how much i don't like to memories stuffs
especially history ( opss ) .
Science was a great disappointment.
Blink twice*
Yes,i got a grade 3. It sucks. Totally.
I expected myself to get a grade 1 or 2.
I was quite confident with my science. And see..What happened.
Argh.
And Letty got 3 points for herself ( clap clap ) .
She was very happy =)
Haziq got 3 points too,one of the top student.
Fauzan got 7 points,same as me.
Work hard next year yah..! =)
If i include my 'O' level prelimiary examinations mathematics grade converted to
'N' level,my top 3 subjects will be 6 points.
But still not satisfied.
Anyway,for classmates out there who didn't make it to Sec 5 next year or
are still wondering which path to take..
ITE isn't a bad choice.
It doesn't mark end of your life.
It doesn't mean ITE = Is The End like what people says.
If you score well,you can enter polytechnic next time.
I think so,not that sure.Maybe you can find out more information regarding this.
If you think you're not going to work hard next year, it would be better to go to ITE next year.
Rather now you waste another year of your life next year and enter ITE next next year.
Don't you agree..?
I think i should say that to myself too.
After that,we went out to catch Twilight in town with my friends.
Walking on the road of Orchard,i don't feel the '' feel '' of Christmas that is coming.
Hmm..
It's just like some christmas trees and decorations there.
Anyway,i'm not the type who really celebrate Christmas.
So it's okay.
Or maybe should walk in the night where the lights and all are switch on =)
Went to the threatre in Shaw as Cenileisure was quite full.
Gosh,it was the largest i ever went.
Don't say i kuku okay.
After that,had our dinner and went back to Tampines to meet Faiz and Muffy.
And headed down to class chalet.
Went for a little while,and Nizam's parents sent some of us home.
So sweet of them =)
Received Edusave scholarship ( yeah yeah! ) .
But look at my results..Gosh.
Received Eagles award too.
This was shocking..! I never expect myself to get the award this year
as this year participation wasn't as much as last year.
I miss Sec 3 NPCC life..
Participation in NPAP was a great memory.
Where a lot of things happened ( giggling ) .
Where it sets the name for this blog of mine.
Happiness,sadness are over ( maybe not ) ..
I miss my squadmates =(
Not forgetting my classmates when we're going to seperate our ways next year.
Especially close friends like Demas and LP.
You guys better remember me okay..! =)
And my treat to Swensens..!
A guy must keep their promise one agree..?
Hees.
Till here,cya peeps..!
Photos i saw in my eldest sister's laptop.
Oh..
I miss her..
She was a good senior =)
Back then..

Girls squadmates =)
Adventure Training Camp,Palau Ubin.
Sec 2

The year where we won cheeleading and Captain's ball..
Overall Champion rocks..!
=D
.jpg)
2 couples..
Hahaha..

All the best in whatever you do classmates..! =)

They are the ones whom i spent most of my time with in this Secondary School life..

New close friends i made,and guess we're going to go separate ways soon..
I didn't know that their advise and words are much more better than mine.
It seems that mine piece of advise are worthless.
I'm disappointed.
Don't take it for granted,when it seems so near to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment