I'm sooo FULLLL..
I ate so much just now. Don't know how am i going to sleep later.
Haha.
I lose 1 kg and i gain it back =(
I ate left-over noodles by my mum and sister , a little BIT of chicken rice,
yam paste and bun.
OMG OMG OMG right..?
Demas gonna say i'm fat again T_T
Better eat lesser tomorrow.
Gonna faint if i step on the weighing machine tomorrow.
Lucky i'm tall =D
Anyway,Demas have a partner.
I mean..Laughing partner.
The person is Haziq. They laughed like mad today.
Haziq even '' cried '' while Demas end up laughing on the floor.
Bad bad. He will know what i mean by that.
I'm sorry if i give you that face or that sound.
That's me.Now you know the real me =D
And their laughter are those kind where you will laugh together with them.
So funny larhs. Haha.
Good larhs. But must know how to control kays.
And Abigail didn't come to work today =(
Guess she's sick bah.
Anyway,forgot to mention yesterday was Haziq's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Haziq..!
Hope you will like the present =D
Work is getting fun fun and more fun..!
Because till today,i haven't meet any nasty customer.
My opinion of work will change very fast one,so no worry.
Maybe tomorrow i meet a customer and i will !@#$%^&*()_ all day long.
Haha.
Night shift is fun..!
Because we can slacked a lot.
But i still prefer earlier shift =(
And something for you guys to laugh at me.
If you don't know,you can laugh at yourself too.
United Kingdom in short,UK, consists of England,Northen Ireland,
Scotland and Wales.
That's what my eldest sister told me. And what's the web says.
And London is in England.
I know i should know this.
But..I don't know..!
Bad thing about not taking Geography as a subject.
Even my eldest sister can't stand me for not knowing this when
she keep on repeating it again and again.
And isn't Macau in HongKong..?
But why must put Macau as individual..?
Or is it in China..?
Which one..?
Then Las Vegas is in USA..?
Ohmy..
So after seeing this,is your mind full with lots of question marks..?
Bad thing about not traveling.
But i'm afraid to sit in the aeroplane ( phobia ) and it's dangerous..!
I sound kinda lao gu dong huh.
Don't laugh okay.
Gonna ask my eldest sister more about countries.
If not,tomorrow customer ask me,my mind will be full of question marks.
And i told her i asked one of my colleagues where is London.
Her reaction was like '' Are you serious..? ''
So are you speechless about me like my eldest sister..?
I'M STILL SO FULL..!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
Go and see for more information..!
And,i miss him..!
=)
3 comments:
Pam it's United Kingdom not United States that consists of England, N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland.
Tarnish my 3 years spent in UK =(
Haha you where got fat!
Not at all lor, like that very nice!
Ya and.. I miss you la pamy!
How?
:D
To ppl:
I'm fat.
Hidden fats,you see.
Haha!
I miss you too.
Let's go out next weekends okay..?
=D
To herfoodjournal:
Yes.Okay.
United Kingdom.
Post a Comment