
I look tan..!
But i'm not. It's because of the light =)
( New hairstyle )
Short post before i go to sleep =)
So today started our late shift which is from 11 am to 8pm.
I prefer the earlier shift =(
Because have Abigail around to help us.
She's a very nice lady who always help Demas and me out.
Moreover,she's our '' neighbour '' .
Poor Demas have to work this Saturday.
But..It's my turn next Saturday T_T
So sad.
Gonna have this shift till end of this work i guess.
Hoping to end it earlier till around 26th of December.
If not..I'm not gonna have my holidays which really gonna be a sad thing.
Going to tell my supervisor soon.
Please approve it..!
Gonna miss colleagues for sure =)
So today after 5.20pm when most of our colleagues went off,it was like crap.
Fauzan,Haziq,Demas and me all were like so kan chiong.
No one to ask help for.
Or maybe i should say those who are still in the office were busy.
It seems like Demas always beat me in the number of calls.
He said that i long-winded.
I like..!
That's why i have a '' mummy '' as a nickname.
Hees.
And and..Something happened today which make me really happy..!
Although its for a short period of time.
A customer said my service was fantastic..!
Fantastic you know..?!!
But i don't think my service is really that good. Haha.
He asked who old am i,and said he could hear that i'm young.
Wohooo~
But one bad thing would be,some customer would know that you are young
and be a little more short tempered.
Bad bad.
Anyway,that makes me really happy..!
None of the customer have said that to me =D
I'm easy to get happy,but easy to get sad too.
What to do,i'm Pamy the Pamy XD
Good night..! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment