I'm so full again..
But not as full as yesterday. Haha.
Ohmy,i think you can't stand me too.
Food is just too tempting =D
But my appetite wasn't as good as last time.
So is it a good thing or bad thing..?
Anyway,yesterday post the him i referring to wasn't
to any other guys. Was to WU ZUN =D
Don't be mistaken =)
So sad..!
Janet told me that a customer rated my service 2. Which is a bad thing =(
And that customer i service him was on the official day when i really start working
picked up calls and all. FIRST DAY.
I can't remember any guy customer that was dissatisfied with my service.
Voice can lie,you see.
I just remember a aunty or a old lady thinks that my service wasn't very good.
And when i said wait for a while to her,i think she became impatient.
And she said '' Haiyo,this girl ah.. '' and i heard it.
I think she think i never heard her -.-
So sad can..! T_T
Why didn't the guy who said my service was fantastic rate me..? =(
4 will do,i'm not greedy. Hees.
But 5 will be better XD
And all of our calls were being recorded larhs.
Man. No fun.
Haha. Kidding.
And i remember the babies don't believe the seniors and we tried
prank calling each other,talking through ICQ etc
Then later the command department saw,and we was being told
by our Team Leader not to play.
Naughty us. Haha.
So fast tomorrow gonna be Thursday le..
Weekends are coming..!
Wooo~
Abigail came today..! Double happiness.
LOLS.
And did i told you that Fauzan was a very drama guy..?
I mean real drama person.
And for now,I think i prefered Jong Keng more =/
I miss my friends..!
I miss going to E!Hub with my friends on Friday watching movies or go bowling.
I miss talking with on the phone with BFF at night.
I want to go ice-skating.
I want to go K-Box.
I want to go out with my friends.
I want to go bowling ( a little ) .
I feel like eating chocolate fondue ( a little ) .
I want to go shopping ( when i have the money ) .
And i would like to have balloons..!
I mean you know those cute tweety bird or piglet balloon..?
Cute right..? Hees.
And for you,be the real you infront of us/them.
It's their misfortune or whatever-you-call-it for them not to treasure you.
It's good to change for the better,but not to the extent where
you have to act infront of them/us.
I'm waiting for the new you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment