June 26, 2008

Okay,no photo for this post =)
And ya,not going to heats later on.
But Irene will be going for her running later.
Heard that we no need to go.
Anyway...I'm not joining already. I mean the class relay.
Sad right.
Actually...I'm half-heartened.
I want...But i also don't want at the same time.
Oh freak.
Then since my classmate asked me,i said '' actually no '' .
Silly right.
Just wish them all the best whose joining then =)
I'm still half-heartened now...
Maybe its alright,since the others can run faster than me.
Its okay,its okay,its okay Pamy...

I'm kinda addicted to doing my chemistry notes.
Hahaa.
Hopefully,gonna do it later on.
Hope i won't fall asleep larhs. Hahaa.
There's not enough time left...I mean NOT ENOUGH TIME...!
Oh crazy...

Don't you find it hurting.
Maybe not to you,but to me.
Sometimes,your words hurt people when you don't even know it.
And that's how silly it is.
Maybe i shouldn't take it to heart.
Maybe you don't mean it.
Maybe i shouldn't think so much.
And all the 'maybe' words aappear...

2 comments:

b ill y said...

ellooxx .. u had been tagged for my Quiz .. chk my post for more infor =DDqq

Pamy said...

To thaiiboy:
Hello..
Haha.
Alrights =)