June 11, 2008

Its getting late ( or perhaps early ) , should go to sleep after posting this.
Panda eyes came out le.
Sian.
Plain lazy to do my homework and revision.
The schedule that i had planned for myself what to do this holidays didn't
go well as planned.Way back behind.
Disappointed with myself.
What's happening to me?!
Relaxing too much i guess.
Blah.
I think tomorrow tution is cancelled.
Yipee* ( I'm bad )
Because my friend is sick,so cancel it.
Take Care okay? Hope you recover soon! =)
And...I haven't do the homework that my tution teacher gave =/
Hees.
Wanted to go out study instead.
But i guess...My friends are those who studies alone or don't have the mood to study now.
BORED.

Nice talking with my juniors yesterday night. Hees.
And i can't stand him with the word '' sian '' .
Faint.Can't stand him.
Haha.
She said when she talked to me,she feels happy.
Wow* Haha. That's good.
Feel glad too :D
Hang up the phone around 1am when my scolded me =X

Past few days i had been having dreams...
And one of it was damn freaking scary.
And i immediately woke up after that.
Relief*
Then went back to sleep again =/

I wonder...
We seldom contact each other in this holidays,than what about
when we graduate from this school?
Us going separate paths?
Us becoming strangers after that?
Guess we will drift apart even more from each other?
I don't want this.I really don't want.
Why can't you treat me the way i treated you?
Or maybe,just a bit better?
I don't ask for more that that.
If this is because something happened,can you share with me instead?
Please?
Sometimes i feel that youu left me because of _________ .
I hope my thinkings is wrong.
And i shouldn't think that way.
But...
( FYI,you and youu is two different person )
I miss youuu...

6 comments:

Poh. said...

Hahah lazy girl don't wna go tuition ah you.
Cheer up la, although i don't know who are th you and youu.
haha okay, i think my school's joining drill comp, but i lazy take part uh.
must study y'know~
haha okay see you soon!

Alan said...

lalala... its me agian hahaX .... izit me with SIAN XDXD

Shirley_TGH said...

hie!...it's me...it's fact tt i feel happy tt i talk to u..dont noe y...i seldom hv tis kind of things happening to me...

Pamy said...

To PPL:
Ya larhs,lazy larhs.
Hahaha...
Oh,good good.
Hees.
See you if you went that day alright.
Study...
Help me larhs!
Your both maths soooo superb...!
:D
Love oh!

To choxo fundue:
Nope,not you.
Is you.
LOLS.
You're asking for the obvious.
Haha.
=)

To Shirley_tgh:
Hii!
That's why i say good mah.
Hees.
Don't always talk on the phone till so late larhs.Go to sleep early alright! =)

Poh. said...

Hahaha yeh.
Let's meet up some day aye.
we've been saying it for so long but then haven't meet up hor haha.
(:
i not joining th drill comp la,
you join, ALL THE BEST AYE.
make sure you win okay?(:

okay bye lovelehh!

Alan said...

haha nobody noes me XDXD Except U !!!! haha Coz i love SIAN XDXD