June 6, 2008



I was bored then...So i was surfing the net...
And i saw this...
Dooms Day.
Everyone is going to die in this planet before/on that day...?
For now,i'm still been neutral. Is this true or not?
Its just like...Four years more to live?!
I'm still young!
I still got a lot of things to do...! No,it can't be.
In four years time?!
I never heard this before nor i saw this somewhere.
First time seeing it,and its quite shocking.
My mind now is quite blank...
Don't know how to react back.

So human beings,
better live life to the fullest and treat people around you better.
And i mean real better.
Before you regret it.

Stayed at home today and only done two chapters of Chemistry notes.
Target was five chapters =/
Okay,i shall continue it later.
Cya...

2 comments:

Poh. said...

Haha i can see that you haven't been using th comp these few days uh. haha, okay anyway, i also don't wna die so soon! hahahaha, nooooooooooo, don't wna die. hahaa okay, see you love you! and games day is either late July or early August, make sure you turn up!:D

Pamy said...

Try try...
Haha.
Drill Competition day you going?
Love ya!
:D