June 2, 2008

Went out to eat and study with Simin Twinny.
Oo,she teached me A.Maths.
Go through a little bit of revision.
She really knows how to spent money on eating =/
Went to buy xiao wan zi for brother.
For his girlfriend.So not sincere of him. Haha.
Then saw Xinyi,Iris and Kenneth there too =)
Then went to meet Mum and repair brother's handphone.
So good of me,haha.
Spent quite a lot of money today.
Oh man.

Yesterday went to Peninsula with Wani and Ida.
And we got missing half-way through.
Lols.
And something happened =/
Chill chill~
Had lunch at Burger King...
And crapped there like crazy.Haha.
Wow...Both of them are so close.
Kind of envy them. Unlike my sisters and i.
Never mind.
Walked walked around...
Trained back...
And home sweet home :D

Oh shit!
E.Maths homework not done!
Oh man. Lucky Ashiq reminded me.
Okay okay,got to go and do soon...
Cya!
=)

4 comments:

Poh. said...

Haha, finally your blog is up again, y'know i miss going to your blog? anyway, i miss you too la ahha:D

And i realized that your squad kinda bonded leh, like got so many pictures taken together, our squad don't even have a proper picture i guess?
haha, all th best la babe.
loveyou(:

shammy girl said...

HUH ? WHERE GOT YOU ANSWER HER QN ONE ? I MEAN, THIS IS FOR PPL. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M WAY WAY LOST. AHAHA ! KILL ME PLEASE ! LOL :D

Pamy said...

To PPL:
Haha,i know you miss my blog.
You miss my life right?
Hees.
Bonded?
Okay larhs,haha.
Yea,we do took quite many photos.
Depends on the events?
Because there were many digital cameras around,no choice not to take. HAha!
For your squad...
Hmmm...
Copy and paste each of your squadmates photos together as one photo if you don't mind? =)
Loveyoutoo :D

To shammy girl:
Chill chill~
No need to type in capital letters.
Haha.
I think PPL blur ah,haha.
And no,i don't want to kill you.
I don't want end up been a murderer. Haha! :D

shammy girl said...

HAHA, I JUST LOVE TO TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. I THINK IT'S COOL. HEHS :D AND OKAYE, NO. DON'T KILL ME. I STILL WNA LIVE. HAHA :D