Don't you think my rilakkuma pencil box is cute? Heehee. Sadly, I declared it has 'chicken pox' because I forgot to close the cap of one pen, then the ink stained on it. More than one time already. Lazy to wash as well :p
This week is a busy week with 2 tests back-to-back. Thankfully, it's over! Did badly for ticketing because I couldn't finish it. Wasted too much time on some parts which I shouldn't. What's worse is that each test has 30% towards the overall subject component. Which means that if you did badly for one test, it is very difficult to pull up the overall grade even if you did well in the other tests. This reminds me of TTB subject. Same old story.. Sigh..
Well.. What over is already already. F&B Ops test was not bad today, but it is only a 10% component. Whyyy.. If only this is 30% and Ticketing is 10% If only if only..
Gonna take a nap after blogging, my eyes are closing soon already. Back to the same old bad habit of sleeping very late whenever there are tests etc. the next day..
Can't wait for next Wednesday to arrive! Because this means that I will be able to take a break. I'm tired.. Two individual projects submission next week and MICE test. Oh gosh.. Haven't touch on any of it. Gonna chiong after this Friday. For now, have to do for my F&B Ops project work. So now you know why I seldom blog after school has starts.. There will be 3 weeks of 'break' since we don't have mid-semester tests! *Yayyy* However, that period will be used on doing both individual and group projects. At least better than test(s) and submission(s) all in one week right!
Can't wait to settle my SIP company so that I can put it aside and focus on my studies and other stuff. Everyday, I will check my email for responses from the companies but it just gives me disappointment. Guess they are waiting and arranging for mass interviews. Though now I have make some arrangement with a company, it's still not confirm yet. Hope everything will goes smoothly..
Went to Sugarloaf for lunch today and bought some cakes back for my family ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment