February 29, 2012

Lenice's advanced birthday celebration!

I was typing the word 'Celebration' for the title then the song I was listening to was singing 'Celebrate'. Kekee. So today is the 29 February aka leap year, and I'm staying at home. Hmmm.. Didn't realise it until Lenice told me about it yesterday. Anyway, I have lost track of the dates already. Examinations fault or my own fault?

Yesterday was the last paper - Accounting, for this yucky semester. Not really confident about the paper and my answers are like different from my friends. Sian. Never mind. It's over.. So..
HURAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! HOLIDAYS NOW!!! :DDD

Headed to Bugis for Korean buffet to celebrate Lenice's advanced birthday since she was craving for it. Hee. Sharina and her group of friends were there as well. Initially I didn't wanna eat because I have about two super protruding ulcers at my gum and it's really painful. But I was hungry, so I decided to eat along with them. Partly due to PM's persuasion as well, she loves to tempt me :p



<span class=
BBQ BBQ BBQ! All of us were smelly after the buffet, definitely. Kekee.

Photos were taken by Lenice's phone. Even though I have changed a phone which has better camera quality now, I'm lazyyy..



<span class=
生日快乐!最后一年过一字头的生日了喔。呵呵。我好坏啊;)

你笑的时候眼睛好像Jin Woon啊!



<span class=
PM suggested with the idea of asking the birthday girl to take out the.. What's that call? Something you poke into the cake to put the candle? Anyway, while she was doing so, PM pushed her head down slightly towards the head. Then SN joined in. Then.. I joined in. Hahaha. But I slightly touched only! WW must be wanting to join in but was too late when doing so :p I feel so evil now. In the end, the thing went further into the cake and her nose and mouth kinda..

*Opsss*
Heeheeheeeeee.



<span class=
Hopes you like the present :P



<span class=
:)





No comments: