I shall declare this semester really sucks. The worse semester ever. Let this come to an end and not carry on to the next semester, please. The first D and F grade in a test.. D+ in CRS project which was totally unexpected. I was hoping for like B+ or something? What was wrong? Seriously. You know.. The truth is.. The results does not depends on how much efforts you had put in. How saddening. And this was the project I'm more confident in scoring. Now? Crap.
Last culinary lesson tomorrow, worried yet sad. Worried because it is the execution week where we will have to make the desserts and stuff on our own without chefs help. I don't know how to make pastry cream and other creams. Luckily I have Sherri as partner, so we can depend on each other. Sad because it is coming to an end. I think my culinary group is not bad uh. The best chef award shall goes to Chef TM. If I were to be a chef (unlikely), I would learn from him.. To teach the students and not scold the students by teaching them. Therefore, the most enjoyable moment was at skills kitchen with him being in-charge.
Freaking scared for my GPA this semester. It's like so screwed. There is no subject I am confident in scoring. Every test was mostly badly done. What is wrong with me? Is it that the subjects have become more difficult or is it just me? I guess is the latter. Half of me wanna rewind back to the start of this semester so I would put in more effort in my studies. If I were to fail any subject, I'm gonna stay back until semester 4.2 and that would be so dead..
It's very hard to work hard now because there are only 2 main examinations while others are course work based. Guess it is also hard for me to study and focus for this Friday TTB test with the mental state I am in now. This semester also allows me to see the true colours of certain people..
I don't wanna be so emo and all, but how can I not be with all these results and stuff? Just wanna be alone for now..
Last culinary lesson tomorrow, worried yet sad. Worried because it is the execution week where we will have to make the desserts and stuff on our own without chefs help. I don't know how to make pastry cream and other creams. Luckily I have Sherri as partner, so we can depend on each other. Sad because it is coming to an end. I think my culinary group is not bad uh. The best chef award shall goes to Chef TM. If I were to be a chef (unlikely), I would learn from him.. To teach the students and not scold the students by teaching them. Therefore, the most enjoyable moment was at skills kitchen with him being in-charge.
Freaking scared for my GPA this semester. It's like so screwed. There is no subject I am confident in scoring. Every test was mostly badly done. What is wrong with me? Is it that the subjects have become more difficult or is it just me? I guess is the latter. Half of me wanna rewind back to the start of this semester so I would put in more effort in my studies. If I were to fail any subject, I'm gonna stay back until semester 4.2 and that would be so dead..
It's very hard to work hard now because there are only 2 main examinations while others are course work based. Guess it is also hard for me to study and focus for this Friday TTB test with the mental state I am in now. This semester also allows me to see the true colours of certain people..
I don't wanna be so emo and all, but how can I not be with all these results and stuff? Just wanna be alone for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment