Sucks. School sucks. School sucks big time.
Can’t I just even relax before Chinese New Year? 3 tests on a consecutive week. Survived. But, nearly die now. Culinary test was bad. Accounting test yesterday was bad. CSIT was the WORSE EVER. I had my first D for a test. There will soon be a next record. Because my CSIT test is going to score F. Ten marks for a question was gone because I don’t know how to answer. Another ten marks gone because I misunderstood the question. How great. I could have just scored that freaking ten marks. Now, do the Maths and you will know the score. /50 marks.
This semester is so screwed. Seriously. Plus the CSIT test I took just now was freaking 30%. It is gonna be the worse semester ever. You may think I care too much, but put yourself into my situation and think about it. I felt like crying while on the bus home just now, but I didn’t wanna embarrassed myself. Plus, my friend was beside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment