June 29, 2011

Australia, Day 1

There we goooooo~
AUSTRALIA~


Missing Australia now.. Their everything, except for the high prices of food and stuffs.
Kekeee.
I heard from my friends saying there was racism down there. Sigh.. I heard
about it before my trip and I thought it was just rumors since I didn't experience
any of it. But.. It's true. Saddening.



These few weeks are gonna be busy busy and busy! Many deadlines and all..
I wanna fast forward the time to school holidays. Who don't? :)



&<span class=
Checking-in, flying off at night :D



&<span class=
Got shocked from Edmund's hairstyle! So unlike him.. As in, not his style.
Bad guy already :P



&<span class=
Finally get to enjoy the foot massage! Always wanted to try it during CYA duty..


My friend says I looked like a teacher when I wear my spectacle! *Er*



&<span class=
Sunflower garden :)
I believe it would be more beautiful if we visit it in the day :)



&<span class=
Breakfast served on the plane in the morning. Ate about.. 1/10 of it? Wasn't feeling
well.
The Etihad Airways services on the plane was really bad. But glad it was better
for our flight back. There was this rude stewardess who said..



(People moving around changing seats when the plane was stable)
Stewardess: Why are you standing here?
Me: I wanna go to the restroom. (Some people was blocking my way)
Stewardess: Don't you find it so messy? It's like some casino down here now! Blah blah..


Tsk.. What was that suppose to mean? Yes, she may feels irritated because people are moving around the plane but do she has to talk to me in that way/tone? Complaining to a customer?? Oh gosh.. She needs to go for some trainings for her attitude and service areas.



&<span class=
Pretty pretty ^.^



Sorry to disappoint you that there isn't any photos taken in Australia yet. There will be, in the next post! Promise :D

No comments: