July 9, 2011

Australia, Day 2

Side track a bit, even though we are in TCC this week, we ended later than those
who are in ToP Table and Sugarloaf. Why??



Oh ya, have I mention before that the name of the mocktail at ToP Table last week
was created by me?
Heeheee. Didn't expect Mr. Lee to use that name :p


Back to the topic, we finally landed on Brisbane after about 8 hours on flight.

Guess I'm unlucky or what, the handle of my luggage spoiled. Yes, when I collected
my luggage. It was totally fine before that. So imagine how I carried my luggage.
What's worse was when we are coming back, because my luggage was freaking..
Heavy. Yes, that's the word.



(Some photos are taken from my friend's camera)



Photobucket
First destination - Farm



Photobucket
Barbeque food for lunch! At first I thought we were the ones barbequeing but turns
out.. Never mind, at least I won't stink after lunch :p



Photobucket
Barbeque sauce and chilli sauce! The only meal I had in Australia which had chilli
sauce. Ahh.. Missing it so much when I was down there. Chilli lover. Heee.

The food turned cold pretty fast because of the weather as well.



Photobucket
Mountains mountains..



Photobucket
Before drawing and designing on my boomerang. Actually I don't really feel like
drawing because my drawing can't really make it. I will be so dead if I am in any
course
related to design. Lol.



Photobucket



Photobucket
*Drawing in process*
WW's boomerang is really nice! ^.^



Photobucket



Photobucket
My boomerang! Can't believe I can draw that out. At first I drew kangaroo but I think
it looked like some bear or something, so I tried drawing koala bear. So much nicer!
Heee.

Lied to my dad asking him to guess how much did I buy my boomerang for and he
said
5 AUD. Waaaaaaa :P



Photobucket
PM feeding them with our leftover bread! She was scared. So do I :/

I was about to feed them and when they was about to eat it from my hand, I dropped
the bread because I was afraid!



Photobucket
Eyebags..



Photobucket
Jump shot with 1H07 !



Photobucket
Modelling~



Photobucket
We dream..



Photobucket
With Mr. Chew! :D



Photobucket
With one of the owners of the farm! The farm belongs to a married couple.
Sweet :)



Photobucket
2/10 of the slope up to take our coach. No joke :(



Photobucket
Yayy! We reached ^.^



Photobucket
Next destination - Mystery Farm



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Getting pretty dark soon..

Headed for our dinner at a Chinese Restaurant for the first night. No photos on that.



Photobucket
Back to our hotel room! Doesn't look like 5 stars hotel uh :S



Photobucket
The view from our balcony!



At this rate, I don't know when I am going to complete the posts on my Australia trip.
Really busy these days with tests and projects. And.. I don't understand Accounting.
How? :(

No comments: