This is actually a overdue post, heee. Didn't have time to blog about it since that time I was preparing for my stress stress examinations. So yep..
On that day, went with my 2nd sister in the morning to have our own jab first. I didn't faint leh.. Hahaha! The doctor was saying that there were also two siblings who came to take jabs. One of the siblings was calm before the jab while the other one was like kinda worried. Then after their jab, the calm sister fainted when they went out of the room.
On that day, went with my 2nd sister in the morning to have our own jab first. I didn't faint leh.. Hahaha! The doctor was saying that there were also two siblings who came to take jabs. One of the siblings was calm before the jab while the other one was like kinda worried. Then after their jab, the calm sister fainted when they went out of the room.
He was trying referring to me as the calm girl who fainted afterwhich because I was calm
all the way. I'm not so weak de okay :D
Shopped around town areas since we had more than 5 hours before meeting our cousins. Main purpose of it was to have a gathering before Eddie goes to study in China. It was a rare gathering too, other than during Chinese New Year. So yepp..
Settled our tummy first before going shopping. Kekee.
all the way. I'm not so weak de okay :D
Shopped around town areas since we had more than 5 hours before meeting our cousins. Main purpose of it was to have a gathering before Eddie goes to study in China. It was a rare gathering too, other than during Chinese New Year. So yepp..
Settled our tummy first before going shopping. Kekee.
Playing around with the menu.. Kekee.Then we shop and shop and shop.. Shop and shop. Shop and SHOP. Time seems passing so slowly. Then we settled down at Old Town Coffee to have our 'high tea'.
Must get used to future tai tai life first. L o l s.
Service was very bad. Tried many times to get the attention of the workers down therefor very long to get our orders done.. Sigh.
3/4 ______ coffee. Forgotten what I ordered then =/Time's up. Met up with them, had our dinner and watched 'Grown Ups' !

Ending this post with do-ra-mi-fa-so. Not according to age anyway =)Eddie, I hope you get used to your study life in China soon! :D











No comments:
Post a Comment