April 17, 2010

Business School Orientation

I don't really enjoy business school's orientation, sadly. Just don't find it fun. Hopefully HTM orientation on this Thursday will be fun =)


Part of the reason why I didn't enjoy it was because I got sun burnt on day 2 of the orientation.
It's just not fair. Other courses get to rest/cheer under the shade during at the Sports Complex while our course were appointed to sit under the SUN for hours.
Yes, hours ! We even had to have our lunch under the sun. Boo.


Luckily I went into the shade during the last 3/4 if not.. I can't image how much sun burnt
I will get.
So now.. I'm burnt + a little red + dark. Hate getting tan, like seriously.
Fortunately, the sun burnt is slightly better now.



I made new friends too ! =)



New friends: Classmates.
Zuzu - SL - Me - Shyeni =)




Photos credit to Zuzu.



School starting on this coming Monday ! =(
I don't like my timetable. I thought during year 1 will be slightly slacking? But for me, I don't think so. Is it because mine is a business course? Maybe.


Not gonna meet qad so often from now on too. Sobs.



No comments: