April 7, 2010

Cam whore with QAD

Today is the third day of my holiday and I'm staying at home.. *Yawn*
However, mummy is cooking dinner tonight. *Yipee* ^^


My holiday gonna end so fast! Until next week only. Sobs. When I haven't even enjoy to the fullest yet. And my holidays include 2 days of orientation. Boo.


Cam whore with QAD using web cam for more than 300+ photos. Yes, you didn't see it wrongly. It is 300 + photos. A lot of it was clicked by me anyhow-ly ^^
Guess he had a happy time deleting some of the photos. Kekee.


First our target was 100 photos. Then as time goes by.. It becomes 300 + photos.
If I'm not wrong.. We used more than a hour playing with it. Hees.



Look at our different skin tone ^^










Nice hair ya ^^


* Winks winks*



Pardon me with the quality of the photos. You can't expect much from a web cam right? =)

No comments: