
Last Saturday I went back to my Secondary school for NPCC Annual camp - campfire.
I guess it would be fun if more of my squad mates came and we shout and scream together.
Miss those moments. Specially when we're still cadets. Think of nothing but just enjoy it.
Didn't get to dance bilibanjia, whatever the spelling is. Ahhhh, i miss bilibanja.
One of my favourites =)
It was nice chatting with them after such a long time. Sorry to Ashiq if I was blasting your ears while screaming during campfire =P
I guess it would be fun if more of my squad mates came and we shout and scream together.
Miss those moments. Specially when we're still cadets. Think of nothing but just enjoy it.
Didn't get to dance bilibanjia, whatever the spelling is. Ahhhh, i miss bilibanja.
One of my favourites =)
It was nice chatting with them after such a long time. Sorry to Ashiq if I was blasting your ears while screaming during campfire =P





No comments:
Post a Comment