DPA mates doesn't seem quite friendly.. Hopefully things will get better when school starts which i believe it will =)
After the DPA meeting, went to meet the guys in TP and headed to SP's open house. SP's open house was definitely more crowded than TP's open house! Oh gosh. Guess SP is more popular than TP? But well.. Since it's only the first day of the open house, we couldn't judge it now. Agree? =) I felt that SP's services are better than TP. Like they have more lectures around the booths to help you out, to answer your questions etc. SP's booths looked more grand. SP have information booth / goodies booth etc etc. And just to let you know, SP have FREE popcorn and candy floss which TP doesn't have! WOOO~ Opss. Kekee.
Wanted to go RP next but it was near to the closing time of the open house so didn't go le.
OH YA! Izzuddin ( classmate ) said I'm shrinking! Oh gosh! I'm shorter than him now! I'm shorten than Sufi now too! Am i really shrinking in my height? NOOOOOOO!!! T_T
Only took one photo. Super crowded can!
One word - blur.
What's that? Long and curly?
Oh.. The afro boy! =/ ( I didn't give him that name okay, it was his colleagues. )
Yes! I took their goodies bags! Keke. I prefer SP's ( right ) goodie bag as compared to TP's goodies bag too =/
That's what inside TP's goodie bag + a can of NESCAFE which is currently resting in my refrigerator =P
Had Popeyes for dinner and their standard dropped like.. No comment.
Their chickens was like super small..! -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment