January 14, 2010

'O' level results

Wondering how's my 'O' level results? I would say I'm quite satisfied but at the same time disappointed with it. I would say my results was average only. Why am i satisfied? Because i pass my English with an unexpected grade! Not that i fail during school examination, but you know..'O' level is a total different case where you will compete with other better schools.

And my Science grade! Didn't expect myself to get an Ace. Like seriously. My practical was like screwed up. For your information,i sucks at practical. And i hate practical too! And during the science papers, everyone was like saying '' it's so easy '' and all.. So it's even harder to get an Ace already. So ya.. I'm quite satisfied with my this two subjects. In fact you can say that I'm very satisfied with it =)

Subjects that makes me disappointed? HUMANITIES! I'm quite,in fact actually, that i will get an ACE in Humanities. Because for both Social Studies and History, i can do! What i memorised came out which mean essays i can do, Source-Based Questions i can do, so nothing big really went wrong. But well.. Guess those Ace students did even better than me. What to do,this is life.

The rest of the subjects was alright. And if you're saying my results was very good even though i said it was average, you must know that everyone has different expectations. If you worked hard for it, the results will show it. If not,you should know what i mean.

For 'O' level students this year, better study hard & smart now! You may say it's still early and all.. Later you will realise that it's near 'O' level examinations already. If you don't want to regret later, START NOW! English is very important, so is maths.

The next day, accompanied Sanjay to TP counselling talk. Well.. Since I'm bored at home too. If you're still wondering about your 12 choices, you should go there and talk to the lectures and know more about the courses =) Went to catch a movie after that with Locky. After that,Demas came to join us but Sanjay left. Had dinner and home sweet homeeeee :D


<span class=
Nice movie. But slightly too long, my butts hurt! Someone was falling asleep during some parts, i shall not say who :D


Photobucket
I like his new camera! When you're camwhoring, you can see yourself/your own reflection!
Love love BUT very expensive!


Photobucket
Stop acting cute ! =P


Photobucket


Photobucket
Since its been a very long time i met them, we shall camwhore a little! :D


Photobucket
The other 2 girls also wanna take photos with us. Just realise. Kekee.


Photobucket


Photobucket
*Oink oink*


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photos credits to Locky =)


No comments: