What day is tomorrow? Your birthday? My birthday? National Day? NO, It's the day of the release of 'O' level results. A BIG & IMPORTANT day for those who are getting their 'O' level results tomorrow. About.. 22 more hours to go. Are you ready guys?
To be honest, i did not put in all my effort to prepare for the 'O' level examinations. But well.. It's over. Nothing can be done to change your result slip tomorrow. Are you nervous? Scared? Excited or something? I'm feeling normal now. Maybe while walking to school tomorrow then all the mixed feelings will come. Ahhhhh.
I think I'm feeling a little scared now .. I'm most worried for my English. What if i fail ? * TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD * Oh gosh. Am i thinking too much? I hope so!
I don't wanna cry because of my bad results tomorrow! Really! I prefer tears of joy. Don't you? =) And lucky my handphone spoil. So if people message me / call me to ask about my results i don't have to reply them back. It's really embrassing to tell someone your results when you don't even do well right!
Well.. All the best & good luck to those who are taking their 'O' level results tomorrow! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment