April 3, 2009


The two nerds <3
*Giggling*
So it was her who asked me to blog,so here i am! =)

Let's HUG it out yo!

Today after school headed to Tampines Mall with Irene to see the bag that i wanted to get .
But..Now it seems not really suitable for me.
And since two chinese teachers didn't come to school today,no extra chinese class after school.
Yeahness! =/
Speaking about Irene..She's finally back in the class!
I swear i really miss her when she was not in the class for about a month.
I was really bored without her.
Fortunately,Ashiq and friends was there =)
However,i hope she will be more careful during chemistry experiments.
Because that time when she was not careful or something,the acid was nearly touching my face.Can you imagine that?
Ohmy..
I don't want to be disfigure,my dear.

So when coming back home after that,i saw my colleagues from NTUC Income.
But they didn't see me.
That was sad. Sobs*
Still remember my leader then,Janet, will call the female colleagues '' dear '' .
So sweet right?
I tried,and it's quite sweet to call your sweeties '' dear '' ! =D
So if i do call you that,don't be afraid.
I'm not crazy,i'm perfectly alright =)

I don't know why,but i feel happy when i'm with my sweeties around.
Don't you feel that too when you're with your good friends? =)

And i don't know why,i feel kind of happy when i went to NPCC training today.
I will like laugh,smile during trainings which is like so unusual?
And i even winks ( blink blink* ) to my Sec 2s girls.
Awww~

Unfortunately,one Sec 1 cadet name Jin Rong ( i think ) sprain his ankle during PT,running.
My mind went blank for a few seconds then.
Because as you know,i don't learn first aid = not sure of what to do.
So asked St.John for help. There was a Sir name Wei Jian or something helped us.
He was nice.And get to know from him he was the same batch as Sir Shanmugam.
So chatted with him for a while,with *act cute*,Jin YI and Jin Rong.
He went off.And the three idiots was trying to make Jin Rong laugh.
Stupid right.Laughing out loud.
He like no expression mah.So i used Iris and Cyril's joke to make him laugh.
And guess what? I succeed!
Yeahyeah!
Okay,i really don't know what's wrong with me today.

And i'm quite satisfied with myself this week =)
I studied/do my homework and i sleep early!
As in..I get enough sleep this week.
If you really have enough sleep,you really won't wanna fall asleep during lessons.
The feeling was great! I wanna continue getting enough sleep in the future! =D

No comments: