Wow,Alan said he will miss me if i don't become a CI.
Awww~ So sweet of him.
Today we had Area 9 Games Day at Pasir Ris Secondary School after school.
Their school is really big!
Well..They only have one game which is captain's ball.
Girls and guys separate teams.
Now i think we shouldn't complain that Area 8 have less games during Games Day,
because Area 9 have even lesser games than us =/
Guess this is the last time i will be playing in a competition as a cadet in Captain's Ball.
That's sad.
For girls team,we won 1st runner up!!!
All of us never expected that . But well..Well done girls!=D
For guys team,they won champion!!!
Well done man! :D
I think next time Area 9 won't wanna ask our school for their Games Day because we took
away their prizes. * Gigglings*
I had fun today yea.And that includes.. *Hees* =P
Last Saturday,went for High Rope Challenges ( HRC ) =)
I got tannnn!!! Hate that,totally.
But well..It's fun tooooo! =D
Tried all the stations except for the vertical pole which i got my bruise last year,
because there is not enough time.
Some of the CIs there or should i say trainers for the HRC are friendly!
Totally.Love that.
I love friendly people <3>
Eg. Manton , Elaine , Mas Selemat , Squirrel , Cyril etc etc =/
Hate to wear the harness,looked so ugly!
Looked kinda like nerdy i mean. *Laughs*
Tomorrow is Good Friday which mean there is no school.
Yeahness! =D
And..YEAH!
I got the ball..! =P
Guys playing.. =)
=D
At Palau Ubin =)
* Helmets is important important! * =P
I should go and study nowww..
Cya peeps! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment