March 26, 2009

I'm here to blog..!
Hopefully going to study after blogging. Or maybe not.
Tomorrow is Games Day,so maybe giving myself a break =)
Well..Guess i will not be blogging that often anymore.
Studies is more important you see =)
Actually i'm quite worried about my studies.
I don't want to regret when i get my results slip next year.
And ended up with the pathetic results i have which led to the courses choosing me
and not me
choosing the course.

And guess what?
My ST Reflection blog haven't been updated since the first post.
Oh my right?
And i can't log in to e-portal and i haven't even tell the Library teacher about it yet.
Sigh.

S-e-r-i-o-u-s--n-o-w.
Well..After considering for a year or more, i had make my decision during the March holidays.
Which is...I'm not going be a Cadet Inspector after i graduate from this school.
Quite a shocking news to some i guess?
I'm sorry to those who i dissapoint.
Specially to the Teacher officers,Honorary Officer and Cadet Inspectors.
I just kind of really lost my passion for National Police Cadet Corp.
And i'm glad is coming to an end of April soon.
Actually..This is really weird.
When i'm a cadet or Non-Commissioned Officer..I'm so in love with NPCC.
Like as if NPCC is my boyfriend,or maybe even my husband.
So enthusiastic in NPCC,so wanted to become a Cadet Inspector when i graduate.
But well..Things change.
However,i have never regret taking NPCC as my CCA.
Because i meet great people,especially my beloved squadmates down there =)
And dear juniors,don't worry,i'm gonna miss you guys =)
You know who you are =)

And there will be a High Rope Course to attend next Saturday which i don't feel like going.
But i must go. Sobs.
I don't wanna get t-a-n...
And i don't want to get a huge blueblack which i got it last year.
Imagine something like your palm size or bigger?
Oh gosh..

And my girls are still the best <3
I hate don't like those who take me for granted.



Huge + gross right?!!
Don't blame me if you have no appetite to eat later on =)

No comments: