I think my blog is getting more and more boring..
Hmm..
Well..Last Sunday went out to celebrate Ragu's Birthday.
Walk and walk,shop and shop,and watch the movie '' Rush '' .
I would say i don't really like it. Maybe i will rate it 5-5.5/10?
The sound impact is toooooo loud and some part seems like horror movie.
That i will wonder will anything pop out later?
I don't really understand the movie until Sanjay and Cyril tried their best to explain it to me =X
Sat around,chit chat and stuffs..
And walked home =)
Oo ya..I remembered.
I better don't eat in a hurry next time.
That day i was quite hungry so i ate my dinner in a faster speed.
And after that..My stomach hurts,like it can't digest well or something.
So i better eat at my own slow pace next time =)
And they just can't stand me eating so slow =/
Wondering..What to get for my 2nd sister 21st birthday next Satuday..
Hmmm..
Yesterday went back to school to meet Mrs. Mani and Mr.Foo.
Kind of understand logarithm already. * Yeah yeah *
Get some notes from Mr.Foo and talked crap with the others and him.
About recession,great depression,stocks etc etc. * Laughs*
And i understand why is there recession already..!
I can't remember i asked who and the person told me there is recession because of God do it or something to punish us or what. Something like that.
Faint right.
Blah blah blah.
Hope i go and study after blogging this..! =/
Quiz tagged by L.P. Actually i'm so lazy to do it.. =/
Quiz 1 : Besides your lips,where is your favourite spot to be get kissed?
Well..For me to know and for you to find out =) * LAUGHS *
Quiz 2 : How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
I feel a little hungry.
I wanna eat the Macdonald breakfast that mum bought. Yum yum* =D
Quiz 3 : Who was the last person you took photo with?
It was taken on Sunday but i can't remember taken with who. I guess is L.P.. =)
Quiz 4 : Would you consider to be spoiled?
Nope,I don't think i so.
Quiz 5 : Would you ever donate blood?
Maybe..But i wonder whether it hurts or not.
Quiz 6 : Have you have a good friend of an opposite sex ?
Yap. Demas .
Guess is because we worked together last year holidays.
And providing him with free breakfast sometimes.
Ahem ahem*
Quiz 7 : Do you want someone to be dead?
Nope. For..?
That's far tooooo wicked isn't it..?
Quiz 8 : What does your last text message say?
It say '' Oo okayy..thx =) ''
Quiz 9 : What are you thinking of right now?
Whether will i continue using the laptop or start studying after doing this quiz..
Quiz 10 : Do you wish someone was with you right now?
I wish everyone was with me right now.
Greedy me =D
Quiz 11 : When did you go to sleep last night?
Around 1 am plus..
Quzi 12 : Where did you buy your shirt that you are wearing now?
From Cotton On =)
Quiz 13 : Is anyone in your mind right now?
Hmm..
Quiz 14 : Who is the last person who texted you?
Elaine.
Quiz 15 : Tagged people to do this quiz .
1.Irene
2.Syafawani
3.Poh Ling
4.Guo En
5.Gary
6.Stephanie
7.Kah Ngee
8.Maggie
9.Samantha
10.Alan
Quiz 16 : Is 2 having a relationship?
Erm..I don't think so. Am i right sweety? =)
Quiz 17 : Is 3 a female or male?
Is one of my sweeties,what do you think?
Female of course =D
Quiz 18 : If 7 and 10 get together will it be a good thing?
Erm erm erm..I don't know.
I think they will always '' fight '' XD
Quiz 19 : What is 1 studying about?
She is currently studying for her 'O' level this year =)
Quiz 20 : Is number 4 single?
Currently..I think so bah =)
Quiz 21 : Say something about number 5.
Never regret knowing him.
He's great =D
But i am still greater. HAHA.
Quiz 22 : What do you think if number 3 and 6 are together?
That won't happen i guess. They are not lesbians =)
Quiz 23 : Describe number 9.
She is a girl,with one pair of eyes,one nose,two ears,one mouth like me and you =)
Quiz 24 : What will you do if number 6 and 7 fight?
That's usual.
I will watch and see and laugh. * Giggles *
Quiz 25 : Do you like number 8?
She's my junior hello? =)
Finally..Finally..The quiz is over..!!!
I shall go and study history and hope i don't fall asleep..!
So cya peeps! =D
Don't be too stress,don't be stress..
Take a look at this and smile..! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment