Yeah! Tomorrow will be seeing my cute(?) little Sec 1s cadets.
Last week only very fewww turn up because no announcement was make for them.
Hmm..
I have quite a lot of stuffs to do.
And i finally managed to finish up others and my SPF stuffs.
Thanks Mr Koh for helping me to burn the disc..!
Which i tried for days to burn it which i somehow can't do it.
And greatly appreciate Ms Goh for her help too =)
Talking about teacher officers..
I miss Mr Don Yeo and Ms Tan..! =(
School has been ending quite late.
I'm tired. No more afternoon nap for me.
Sobs.
Guess maybe i will fail or pass with borderline marks for Physics test today.
Gosh.
And there will be history SEQ test tomorrow =/
I find that my memorizing skills is not that good as compared to the others.
* Wondering why *
And regarding the Bintan overseas camp..
I heard that we won't be sleeping in resort but bunks instead.
Disappointed.
I thought the school is sooo good for once.
I'm not that really looking forward to it anymore.
2 more days to Valentine's Day..!
Getting more and more irritated because of people's immaturity and rudeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment