February 25, 2009

I'm tired.
I'm seriously tired.
I'm both physically and mentally tired.
Enough of these nonsense,these bullshit whatever.
What is this?
This is crap.This is rubbish.This is SHIT.
I'm not a Ms nice person.
I'm just a human being.
Just like you,i have my temper and attitude too.
So what if i'm your senior,your Ma'am.
That doesn't mean i'm perfect,Miss perfect.
No.No one is perfect in this world.
So this implies to me too.
It just mean i have to control my temper,not to be so short tempered.
Not to show my temper off so easily.
But this is too much.
What is this? Tell me what is this?
You showed me your freaking attitude,your freaking temper,your whatever shit reason,
coming when as and you like,coming late,blah blah blah.
Touch your heart and think,have i ever give you my attitude?
Not the normal scolding.But the scolding that i'm REALLY furious with you guys.
Have i? NO.
If it were other CIs,will you guys have treated them the same too?
I guess not.The answer is obvious.
So what is this?
TELL ME WHAT IS THIS.
Seriously,i'm boiling.
Do you want to see the volcano to explode?
I had enough even though i don't express it out fully.
How old are you?
Why are YOU like a 10 years old kid to me?
People have been telling me,this is not my job.
It's time to let go.
But can you let me to have the trust in you?

Anyone out there to let me lean on?
I guess i have the answer in my heart.

And you,you're treating me for granted.
Enough is enough.

No comments: