February 22, 2009

Life has been quite busy for me.
And i have not been studying..! =/
Can anyone out there ask me out to study..?
Quite busy with NPCC stuffs, this Friday will be National Games Day ( aka Area 8 Games Day too )
I wanna WIN for Captain's ball this year.
First match will be against Dunman's Secondary School.
Believe it ourselves that we can do it and we can =)
I wonder how rough is Green View Secondary,how unreasonable they are.
Hmmm..

Cheerleading is not even half way through.
I find that i'm great to manage to kinda think/ finish up for the remixing of songs
( the rest too )

It's not easy,really.
Dance and songs are not my strong points you see.
However,the cadets are quite cooperative unlike the previous cheerleading - 2 years ago.
I'm looking forward to '' dress '' them up..!
Althought i kind of know only. *Giggling*
Greatly appreciate L.P. for his help although we didn't use up all the steps he had planned
for us.But still thanks yah.
And i'm having a headache - which is quite rare unless i take transports.
Whole day today have been deciding for what to do for some parts of the cheerleading.
And i'm somewhere there already = yeah yeah!
And this time round only limited to 10 supportes per school.
* Open eyes & mouth wide *
Because not enough CI as some will be helping out in NPAP.
Which also means my squadmates might not be able to come to support us.
Double sadness..

My legs are aching since Friday.
Maybe using too much leg muscles ( o.O )
And i lead the Sec 1s for PT on Friday, running..!
Can you believe..?!
I mean..Because girl seldom do that.
=D

Headache GO AWAY~
I'm stress for cheerleading now.

No comments: