
Who say that living in a 21st century can't live without modern technology..?
Guess you're wrong.
Hmm, I have not been using computer for...A week or more..?
I'm satisfied with myself.
Although it may not seem long to you,but it is to me.
I managed to control the temptation. Hees.
Didn't watch too much television programmes too =)
'N' level is officially O-V-E-R!
After so many months..Finally it's over.
However,there's still 'O' levels papers to take.
Which will be like in..2 weeks time..?
Gosh,so fast..!
I aiming for maybe a B3,so that next year i don't need to take E.Maths again.
But..I'm slacking now..
It seems like holidays to me now =/
CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL!
Should be working after exams if permission are granted by my parents.
Wooo~
I can't wait for holidays..! ( Who don't..? )
Right..? =)
So today is the last paper of 'N' level,which is A.Maths paper 2.
I managed to do it..! Yea.
Went to enjoy ourselves after that.Haha.
And yea,i'm promoting Nebo membership card.
It's very worth it.I mean really.
I became one of their members with my friends today.
And here comes my promoting skills..
Bowling per game will be $2.50 instead of $3 ( off-peak ) or $4.50 ( peak hours).
Movie tickets will be $6 ( during weekdays ) and $8 ( during weekends ).
Admission at $7.50 for both Escape Theme Park and Wild Wild Wet.
You will also receive vouchers for Time-Zone and bowling too.
For more information,please visit http://www.nebo.sg/site/privilegesandBenefits.aspx
Haha. Am i a good promoter..?
Oo ya! One year Nebo membership will be $20.
And three years Nebo membership will be $29.
If you're interested,be the three years Nebo member..!
More worth it isn't it..?
However,you must be below age 21 years old.
Haha. Okay okay,enough of all these promotion stuffs.
As if i'm working for them.Haha.
( Information given here may not be fully right )
Where did i stop..?
Oo ya.So we went to watch ''House Bunny''.
Was quite nice actually. And i think it should be NC 16 instead.
Some guys turned horny =X
Okay,they will kill me if i say out who are they.
I'm not so bad right.Haha.
Have been studying with friends during exams period.
Fun + Pocket's hole getting bigger.
Haha.
Okay,till here.
Photos will be upload next post.
I'm going to play PSP's bomberman..!
Kinda addictive actually.Haha.
So cya! =D
Sometimes..I feel so helpless in my A.Maths.
There's no one who is patient enough to teach me..
No comments:
Post a Comment