September 13, 2008

I'm a super-lazy-person.. Gosh gosh gosh.
Faint faint faint. How how how.
What my eldest sister said was true.
Once i scored well for my prelims, i will surely slack for my coming 'N' levels examinations.
I know i musn't slack, i know i must work hard.. But i simply just can't sit still to study.
I don't want to regret like last time.
Motivate me , ask me out to study friends!
I will go if i can make it =)
Ah chiam had been studying very hard, but i had been slacking like no one business.
I know you can't believe it, but its true.
Lazy of my definition.
Went out to study with my junior just now..
Even he want to study hard to get scholarship..!
ARGH! What is happening to ME!
Okay,i going to study chemistry now..
NOW NOW NOW.
I must do it.
Don't chat with me.

One who fail to plan, plan to fail.
Or i mean..One who fail to do it at, plan to fail at the first place.
How true can it be.

2 comments:

Enzaiizi said...

jia you bahx~
go meet lock and demas they all study lorr.. they always go study de.. takaire arr..

Poh. said...

Omg did you just permed your hair?!
VERY VERY VERY NICE, and i'm very jealous!
haha let's go out study again kay?
:D