Not my taste but was not bad though..
If that really happen in reality,that's quite scary.
Ragu lied to me saying there's horror parts when there wasn't any.
Always get tricked by him -.-
There was one time..
We was buying tickets for the movie,so we was choosing the seats..
Then he asked me to touch the screen to select the seats.
But nothing happened.So they started laughing.
And i got tricked by him again.
I'm so gonna kill him.And run away.
Okay,I know I'm getting lame.BUT..I have two legs =D
Laughing out loud.
I want to watch Mama Mia..! My eldest sister say quite niceeeee.
Hees.
We're the best plan changer ever like what Demas said.
Because we wanted to go bowling but we went to watch movie instead.
Which i suggested it =/
Next time next time okay..? =)
And photos which i promised previously =)
( Photos will be super big,can't resize,if not will be blur )

Graduation Day =)

Credits to L.P. =)

402 =D

Wooo~


Umbrella guys.
Hees.






Opsss,i should have smile instead =X


Candid.

I was going to fall asleep while studying..
So..I drew this.
Okay,i know that my drawing is not that good.

With cousin,Yi Hui =)

Chocolate Fondueeeee...
Yummmyyyy~
=D


Guess what is it =)




Taken quite some time ago..
He and some other friends came to accompany me when i can't return home that day.
That's what friends are for right..?
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment