
Woooo~
I'm back..!
Haha.
Finished with English,Mother Tongue and Social Studies 'N' level papers already.
Like..Finally! Haha.
Mother Tongue - Was okay..
Social Studies - I was stunned when i saw the paper.
I mean when i saw the Essay Questions.
The third question was the topic we didn't learn,so i was like..
What is this?! I even check my entry proof for the subject code whether is it same
as my paper code. Laughing out loud right.
Then i was totally clueless..I went to do Source Based Questions first instead.
The questions was like
I mean one of the question..
Then finally 3/4 done with my SBQ,i remembered the factors for my Essay.
* Relief *
English - Paper 1 : I think composition i wrote a bit out of topic =/
Paper 2 : Was alright =)
Okay okay,whatever..
Its over..Don't think about it anymore.
No matter what must pass english..! So that i can promote to the next level..! =D
Don't like humanities the most.
I'm the type who don't like memorizing.
It s-u-ck-s..! Regret taking history,should have taken geography instead.
Okay,what-so-ever.
Should use this three weeks period wisely!
Remember the day before Mother Tongue papers,i was packing my bag..
Bringing both dictionary and electronic dictionary to school.
Kiasu you see..Haha!
Then guess what.. My electronic dictionary can't works!
I totally freak out. Was like..Oh man,gonna flunk this paper.
Was so worried larhs.
Lucky managed to borrow it from ah chiam..
Thanks so much..!
=D
Then that day after exams..I was just trying to see whether it really can't works not,
then it is able to switch on -.-
Faint.. Haha.
Today went to studying with Poh Ling babe and Qi Yuan.
In the morning went to hospital with sister,and it ended up being late to meet them =/
Singapore Polytechnic and Nanyang Polytechnic like so farrrr larhs!
Gosh.. Haha.
Next time go out again okay..?
Go celebrate ahem's birthday =P
Was sick before exams.. Faint -.-
Having flu and cough for quite some time..Sucks big time.
And the sound disturbs my fellow classmates of mine during exams i guess =/
But i try to do it at the lowest volume already.
GO-AWAY-SICKNESS! =)
STUDY STUDY STUDY!
=D
2 comments:
hey chio bu.. lols..
rest well arr.. nwadays more and more ppl fall sick already.. takaire much horr.. ^^
haha . hhello!
yah lah imissed you ! ._. ..
you finished all your exmas alr uhh ?
so siann lohhz.
my exams coming up alr!
okay lah byeeebyeeee
Post a Comment