December 14, 2009

You must be wondering where did i go for the past few weeks? Or did i mention it here before?
Can't really remember too. Anyway, i was away attending a Cadet Inspector Basic Training
Course, CIBTC, in short. And unfortunately, i am not going to pass out as a Cadet Inspector (CI)
on this coming Saturday.

Because i am OUT of the course. Why? Because i did not attend the course for more than three days. Why? Because i fall sick. Why? Because i got high fever + sore throat+ cough . Sounds bad enough right. I had FIVE days MC. And during the course for whatever reasons you have, if you did not attend the course for more than three days ,you will be automatically taken out of the course.

How sad. Which means i wasted my weeks down in HTA ,training. Getting myself suffered, scolded and dark.

I don't know,but somehow.. I will fall sick during December. This happened during last year too. Don't know why, many other people in Charlie squad fall sick too.

Tomorrow d09 will be attending ATC in Pulau Ubin and me..? I will be at home. I won't miss CIBTC, but i will definitely miss the people in CIBTC. Especially Charlie squad, certain instructors ( ^^ ) , Nazihah and Rachel..! T_T

3 comments:

b ill y said...

i'm a Fan of their Dance move and some songs haha ..

haven seen u for long .. hope your having a GD holiday

and where your tag blog =( miss it

b ill y said...

hey hey Free l4d2 Game up for Grab ... chk my blog =D

www.thaiib0y.blogspot.com

Pamy said...

2pm you mean? Haven't seen you for quite some time too, miss me ah? =P
Good holiday? Not till now. Hmmm, tagboard you mean? It hasn't been around for very long already wor. Haha. Ya, saw the game in your blog =)