December 20, 2009

Photos

Now my gum is swollen T_T

Can't chew much as it will hurts. Sigh. Why why . Why wisdom tooth why.
Visited the doctor and dentist today. Gonna visit again on Wednesday . I hates to visit dentist!

I hate medicines =(

Gonna post photos taken some time ago =)


Birthday lunch by eldest sister =)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Birthday dinner @ Cafe Cartel

Photobucket
St. Louis Pork Ribs <3>Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
Don't laugh! Currently my desktop background =P
Look at my mum. Lols.

Photobucket
Birthday cake by 2nd sister =)


Photobucket


Photobucket
No longer a CIT / PCI/ CI.

Xinwang @ Taiwan cafe

Photobucket


Photobucket
I don't like what i ordered as its too plain and healthy perhaps. Prefer Twinny's curry chicken chop rice.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Friendly waitress offered to help us take a photo,so nice. However, i looked super dark here. Plus plus my fringe was too long :S

2 comments:

HUIPING said...

Hello, check out this blogshop --->>> http://shopwithus-luv.blogspot.com/ support ok
It is my friend blogshop ^^ see got anything you like then order from her ^^

Pamy said...

Alright =)